Thứ Hai, 27 tháng 1, 2014

IU and Yoo Inna talk about attending Big Bang's concert Posted by vic on January 28, 2014  

iu_yoo_inna

IU and Yoo Inna talked about attending Big Bang's concert last weekend at Yoo Inna's radio show. Some translations from the show:

IU: Yoo Inna and I went to Big Bang’s concert. My voice got hoarse from screaming too much. My arms also hurt now because I shook my lightstick so hard at the concert. I couldn’t brush my teeth this morning.

Yoo Inna: Big Bang’s concert was so cool.

IU: Yeah, it was cool. It wasn’t just “Whaa, this is fun,” but “This is awesome!” I was like, “Wow” and “Ohhhh..” Whenever I thought, “Is this all right?”, more amazing stages came.

Yoo Inna: I wonder how each Big Bang member can be that attractive and talented. I think people really need to go to a Big Bang concert.

IU: I was surprised the audience sang a song while Big Bang was preparing for the encore. It was just daebak (amazing)!


Source : bigbangupdates[dot]com

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét